*October: ACTIVITY: Decorate window for 4H week at
OSF Medical Group
*November 9th--6:30pm SNACK: English: ACTIVITY: Make flags for
nursing home. MONEY DUE $30 PER CHILD.
December 9th--6:30pm: Christmas Party at Kross Roads, order pizza and pop. Play Bingo--bring 5 one dollar items
* December 16th: 5:00-7:30pm Ring Salvation Army Bell
at Big R
* January 11th: 6:30pm SNACK: Hughes ; ACTIVITY: Make
Snowflakes for nursing Home and us.
February 8th: 6:30pm SNACK: Rocks; ACTIVITY: Get Moving Night---Mikaayla & Aaron need to come up
* March 8th: SNACK: English; ACTIVITY: Cloverbud Project,
talk about projects, work on projects if needed.
* April 12th: 6:30pm SNACK: Hughes; NEED
AN ACTIVITY -- go over who will do what Dem's at the next meeting.
* May 10th: 6:00pm to
set up start with HCE Ladies arriving at 6:30pm: ACTIVITY: Demos --everyone does
a demo. Snack: everyone will bring something--will decide what at the April meeting
* June meeting Date & Time to be decided. Cookout.
Butterfly Garden, Help again? Pick up garbage at Park? Need to discuss further. Allison will arrange.